Introduction and Scope
- Compliance with the law and honesty rules,
- To be accurate and up-to-date when necessary,
- Processing for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes,
- To be connected, limited and restrained for the purpose for which they are processed,
- Preservation for as long as required by the relevant legislation or for the purpose for which they are processed.
The Sites are not intended for children under the age of sixteen (16). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information through the Sites from visitors in this age group. However, we collect information about children and infants from their parents or legal guardians. We ask visitors to our site not to provide information about a baby or child without first obtaining the consent of parents or legal guardians. By providing personal information about an infant or child on the Sites, you confirm that you are legally authorized to do so. We encourage parents and legal guardians to talk to their children about using the internet and about the information they disclose to the Sites or other websites.
Information We Collect and Purpose of Collection
We collect information from you in various ways when you interact with our sites:
- Active Information Collection: You actively send information to us when you register as a member of a Site, participate in surveys or promotions, post in our community, reply to us, or contact us. Depending on your preferences, you can send us personally identifiable information about you and/or your e-mail address, name, postal address, telephone number, birthday and gender, as well as your baby’s name, gender, birthday. Depending on the activity you choose to participate in on our site, you may be asked for additional information, including health or insurance information. At all times, you actively determine what information you want to share with us.
- Passive Information Collection: We also collect information about how you use our sites through blog files, cookies, web beacons, tracking pixels and similar technologies. In addition, when you visit our Sites from a desktop computer, tablet or mobile device, we may collect certain information about your device, such as browser type and version, IP address, location information and device identifier.
We collect information about you because we want to identify what you like or find interesting, and we may provide you with targeted information and advertisements directly or through one of our advertising partners (on our Site, in newsletters, by email and otherwise). We also use data to generate statistics and reports on which personally identifiable information is removed and collected (anonymously to any user).
We use independent contractors to perform some of the above data processing.
What Kind of Data We Collect
- We may collect personal and sensitive personal information from you, with your explicit consent, in order to analyze the visits to our site and to learn about the interests of our visitors in aggregate and also on a personal level.
- As required by applicable law, we will notify you and ask for your explicit consent before collecting sensitive personal data. You can withdraw your consent at any time. However, your withdrawal; It will not affect the legitimacy of transactions you consent to before withdrawing your consent.
- Account data; Your personal and sensitive personal data collected, opening and managing your Elika account; It will be used to log in to the application and to be able to present the content specifically to you. When you create an account and during your membership, it will communicate with you in voice and in writing using your contact information; We will contact you for different needs related to these topics, including but not limited to, welcome e-mail, developments and announcements about Elika, special offers for you.
- We may personalize or customize the Site with products or educational information that we think may be of interest to you based on your previous interactions, information you provide to us, or information we collect from third-party sources.
- Your interests are; It can come from a variety of sources, including your browsing activity, survey responses, and responses to online advertisements.
- The third parties we cooperate with can access data about your interests and online activities, provided that your personal data is anonymized.
- Other sensitive personal data; We kindly ask you not to send your own or another person’s race, ethnicity, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect, dress preferences, association, foundation or union membership, criminal conviction and security measures, and biometric and genetic data to ELİKA. We do not collect or process such “special quality” personal data without your express consent.
- Compiled Data; We may collect and compile your personal data under your account, including data associated with your Elika account, other data provided by you, IP address device data, cookies, location, your browsing activities, social media, websites, e-mails, cookies. This data is to provide information and/or personalized content, messages regarding your pregnancy, health and baby’s development; It is analyzed and used to develop new products and services as well as existing content, functionality and usability.
Legal Grounds for Data Collection
The collected data is collected electronically by ELİKA in accordance with the consent of the users and the provisions of the legislation. Personal data collected for legal reasons can be processed within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698 and for the purposes specified in these Privacy Policies.
Personal Data Owner’s Rights Enumerated in Article 11 of KVKK
ARTICLE 11- (1) Everyone, by applying to the data controller;
a) Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
b) If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
c) Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
ç) To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
d) Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
e) Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7,
f) Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
g) Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
ğ) In case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
- Security: Cookies help us authenticate you. For example, when you log into our Site, we have placed a cookie in your browser so that we can recognize you the next time you visit the Site from the same browser.
- Sites / Services: Cookies help us recognize you when you use our Sites and save your Site preferences.
We can only access the cookies we store in your browser, and other organizations never have access to the cookies we store.
How We Share Information
We keep your information confidential and generally do not disclose it. However, please note the following explanations and exceptions:
- Our employees and authorized independent contractors (“authorized personnel”) may access your personally identifiable information to help us run our business (and not for their own purposes, unless you agree to such use). access and use on the basis of defined privacy and security obligations.
- We may share your personally identifiable information to respond to law enforcement requests, court orders or other legal action, or if you believe such disclosure is necessary to investigate, prevent or respond to illegal activities, fraud, physical threats to you or others, or required by any law or regulation.
- Even though we do not provide any personally identifiable information about you, they may find the information indirectly to any advertising client, especially without your consent. For example, we frequently engage audiences for certain ads (for example, an advertiser may ask us to send certain information about baby safety products to parents with young children who may be particularly interested). If you choose to respond to such targeted ads, the advertiser may detect that you are a member of the audience to which we send the ad.
- If you register for our Services on a third-party website, that third party will know that you have signed up for one or more of the Sites.
- Your consent, for example, by email, click, opt-out, or otherwise, before disclosing your personally identifiable data to third parties for their own business purposes (such as a survey or sweepstakes).
- We may share your personally identifiable information with authorized personnel at affiliated companies located in Turkey or other countries. At all times, personally identifiable information is kept confidential.
- We freely use and disclose data anonymously, for example in statistics or reports to our advertising customers and partners.
- We may partner with third parties to monitor the effectiveness of advertisements on our Sites. This includes matching Offline purchase information (for example, through a rewards card program) with navigation information on our Site. This helps us determine when to view a particular product ad on our Site and then make an offline purchase in-store.
Please note that if you post any information on our sites that are generally accessible to users, such as chat rooms and message boards, it will be publicly available.
Transfer of Data:
The data collected by the Site, Sites and Mobile Applications can be used to ensure that the entire system can function and/or remain active, or by telephone, e-mail, etc. The technical infrastructure necessary for the communication infrastructure to work can be transferred to domestic and foreign third parties that receive service.
Third Party Infrastructures We Use;
- Facebook: You can open an Elika account using your Facebook account, and in this case, your data will be associated with your Facebook account by being processed on Facebook’s servers located in Turkey or abroad.
- Yandex: Elika uses Yandex as its communication infrastructure. Support etc. All the information you send to Elika, by using e-mail for these purposes, is processed on Yandex’s overseas servers and reaches us.
If you do not “consent” to the transfer of your data to third-party service providers in the country or abroad from which Elika receives services, you should not choose our services.
You have choices regarding the collection of information by third parties on our website. Most, but not all, third parties engaged in interest-based advertising participate in an industry-wide self-regulation program that develops consumer-friendly standards for interest-based advertising.
In addition to the foregoing, you can set your browser to notify you when a cookie is sent or to reject or delete cookies altogether, but some features of the Sites may not work without certain cookies.
We take reasonable steps to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, remember that no internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Sites may not be secure.
Access and Correction; Comments and Questions
Elika Technology Inc.
Dumlupınar Bulvarı No:266 Tepe Prime A Blok D:62 Çankaya Ankara
or 0312 2879997 or [email protected]
Withdrawal, Communication Preferences
You can change your communication preferences and/or opt out of certain communications at any time by logging into the site and navigating to your email subscriptions.